We have teamed up with Gunfighter Canyon to bring you an incredible shooting and kayaking package deal. The package tour consists of a beautiful kayak tour through Antelope Canyon and on the same day an adrenaline filled time shooting your choice of firearms, from handgun, to semi-automatic rifles, to fully automatic belt fed machine guns.
Depending on your tour time you’ll kayak first on a magnificent kayak trip tour through Antelope Canyon. On this relaxing paddling trip we'll kayak under massive cliffs and past beautiful red rock formations and amazing photographic opportunities. During the warmer months of Summer and Fall when Lake Powell is as warm as a bath, we’ll soak in the water with a relaxing swim or cliff jumping if you’re feeling adventurous. Or depending on your package tour time you’ll go on your shooting experience first and meet up with the kayaking guide afterwards. On your shooting experience, each member of your group will get to choose from a Glock 9mm, Smith and Wesson 586 Revolver, M4, AK-47. Or if you’re up to it upgrade with the package tour DISCOUNT and shoot the belt fed machine, use a silencer, or use the fully automatic submachinegun! -Yes, visitors traveling from outside the U.S. can shoot! All you need to bring is a current I.D or passport. Shooters as young as 10 can also shoot with the consent of a parent or guardian.
(Please Note: Available February - November.)
Kayak Photos Shooting Photos Gear List Lake Map
Price: $215 per person.
Package Tour Bonus Inclusions:
- Additional tour times not otherwise available to general public.
- Upgraded kayaking equipment
- Shuttle to and from Lake Powell for kayaking tour (call ahead)
- Optional hotel pick up and drop off for kayaking tour times
- No booking minimums
- No additional 10% tax charge
- BEST VALUE! HUGE SAVINGS! GUARANTEED FUN!
- $100 SAVINGS at Gunfighter Canyon Shooting Range
||4.5 - 5 hrs
|4.5 – 5 hrs
|4.5 – 5 hrs
|4.5 - 5 hrs
|4.5 – 5 hrs
- All times are stated as Arizona Time, which is the same as Pacific Time unless you are visiting from early November to mid March. All times are subject to a 30 minute earlier or later change depending on weather conditions.
- It will take our visitors a short 10 minute walk from the booth to the entrance of the canyon. The trail leading to the entrance of Lower Antelope Canyon is both rocky and sandy. Lower Antelope Canyon has a “V” shape frame, narrow at the base and wide on top. Tours are not recommended for people who have issues with enclosed spaces. Visitors are welcomed to take photos with hand held devices (no tripods allowed).
The Hiking Tours last between 1 to 2 hrs. Hiking Tours are an all walking tour from beginning to end. Visitors will be walking just over 1800 meters (1.1 miles roughly) round trip. Tours into the canyon will begin by a descending down five flights of stairs (35 meters) then gradually ascending up 8 separate staircases that will bring you back to ground surface.
- Dependent on Your Tour Time
- You’ll meet at either Gunfighter Canyon at 821 US – 89 Suite A, Page, AZ 86040 phone at 928-606-0292. Please check in at least 15 minutes before scheduled shooting time. Or DEPENDING on your tour time meet at Kayak Powell location at 816 Coppermine Rd, Page Arizona, phone at 928-660-0778 check in 20 minutes before scheduled tour time. You’ll then be transported by Kayak Powell in our vehicle to the Antelope Canyon public launch ramp parking lot, which is about a 20 minute drive from Page. Directions will also be provided in your confirmation email. If you do not have a vehicle contact Kayak Powell for options.
- For meeting location be sure to reference your tour time and confirmation page to arrive at the correct location.
- 4 to 5 miles (6.5 - 8km) of paddling is typical, but it depends on the water level of the lake.
- Wavy conditions are common on the 2nd half of this tour.
- This tour is suitable for those who have a moderate level of physical fitness, including children.
- In general, the morning tour offers the calmest conditions, so it is recommended for weaker or younger paddlers if your schedule allows. In the afternoon winds often increase. The tour will not set out in unsafe conditions, but more effort may be required on the afternoon tours.
- It is required that participants have enough upper body strength to re-enter a capsized kayak quickly, which is a bit more difficult than exiting the deep end of a pool without using a ladder. This is critically important for spring tours, when the water is cold.
- Common destinations include Antelope Canyon, cliff areas, a scenic paddle, and occasional wildlife.
- Sit on top kayaks are generally used for the half day tour. Scupper stoppers (plugs to keep the inside of the boat drier) are used in March, April, October, and November on the Sit on top kayaks.
- Adults will be given single kayaks unless specified otherwise. Children will be given double kayaks. Strong teenagers can request a single kayak. If windy conditions are forecast, the guide may require use of double kayaks.
- The tour will include opportunities from June-October, a chance to swim.
- There are simple bathroom facilities at the parking lot. A "wag bag" style camp toilet will be provided during the tour.
- Water bottles and water refills are provided. Tour includes all kayak equipment..
- Are you a solo paddler? You may join an existing tour.
- Each person can pick two of the following firearms to fire included in the package tour price; Glock 9mm (10 rounds), Smith and Wesson 586 Revolver (6 rounds), M4 (25 rounds), AK-47 (20 rounds) with a maximum of 45 rounds included.
- Upgrades available on location at Gunfighter Canyon location.
- $30 Park entrance fee not included in regards to entering Glenn Canyon National Park.