Kayak Powell and Antelope Slot Canyon Tours By Chief Tsosie have teamed up to give you a once in a lifetime experience, so come with us to the magical and unforgettable Upper Antelope Canyon. Let us provide you with an informative, comfortable, and unforgettable visit from land to lake with our exclusive package deal. Along the way, your guides will tell you about some of the local history, geology, and Navajo Culture. After a short break you’ll make your way over to Kayak Lake Powell and then you’ll be taken on a guided kayak tour through the marvellous lower Antelope Canyon. See breath taking views of red rock, wildlife and fantastic photographs as we kayak under massive cliffs and overhangs. You'll see Antelope canyon in a way that most only dream of. We provide each guest with an intimate experience keeping our groups small enough to personalize your delightful journey.
(Please Note: Available May 16-Sept 6.)
Photos Gear List Lake Map
Price: $180 per adult, $145 per child (ages 6-12) (Minimum of 2 Adults)
Package Tour Bonus Inclusions:
- FREE admission to Lake Powell
- FREE admission to Navajo Nation
- 7 Day unlimited access pass to Glen Canyon National Recreation Area and Colorado River!
- Guaranteed tour spots, even on sold out tour times in Antelope Canyon otherwise blocked from the general public!
- Additional tour times not otherwise available to general public.
- Upgraded kayaking equipment
- Shuttle to and from Lake Powell for kayaking tour
- Optional hotel pick up and drop off for kayaking tour times
- No booking minimums
- No additional 10% tax charge
- BEST VALUE! HUGE SAVINGS! GUARANTEED FUN!
|6:30am||8:00am||8:15am||11:15am||5.5 - 6 hours|
- All times are stated as Arizona Time, which is the same as Pacific Time unless you are visiting from early November to mid March. All times are subject to a 30 minute earlier or later change depending on weather conditions.
- You will first meet your guide at Chief Tsosie’s shop location in Page: 55 S. Lake Powell Blvd. Please check in at least 30 minutes before departure time. After the hiking portion of your tour you will drive over to the Kayak Powell location at 816 Coppermine Rd, Page Arizona approximately 1.5 miles. You’ll then be follow your Kayak Powell guide your vehicle to the Antelope Canyon public launch ramp parking lot, which is about a 20 minute drive from Page.
Directions will also be provided in your confirmation email. If you do not have a vehicle contact Kayak Powell for options.
- 4 to 5 miles (6.5 - 8km) of paddling is typical, but it depends on the water level of the lake.
- Wavy conditions are common on the 2nd half of this tour.
- This tour is suitable for those who have a moderate level of physical fitness, including children.
- In general, the morning tour offers the calmest conditions, so it is recommended for weaker or younger paddlers if your schedule allows. In the afternoon winds often increase. The tour will not set out in unsafe conditions, but more effort may be required on the afternoon tours.
- It is required that participants have enough upper body strength to re-enter a capsized kayak quickly, which is a bit more difficult than exiting the deep end of a pool without using a ladder. This is critically important for spring tours, when the water is cold.
- Common destinations include Antelope Canyon, cliff areas, a scenic paddle, and occasional wildlife.
- Sit on top kayaks are generally used for the half day tour. Scupper stoppers (plugs to keep the inside of the boat drier) are used in March, April, October, and November on the Sit on top kayaks.
- Adults will be given single kayaks unless specified otherwise. Children will be given double kayaks. Strong teenagers can request a single kayak. If windy conditions are forecast, the guide may require use of double kayaks.
- The tour will include opportunities from June-October, a chance to swim.
- There are simple bathroom facilities at the parking lot. A "wag bag" style camp toilet will be provided during the tour.
- Water bottles and water refills are provided. Tour includes all kayak equipment..
- Are you a solo paddler? You may join an existing tour.
- Glen Canyon National Park entrance fee included! $25 per vehicle value.